Kleeen has created a beautified readme file to help you navigate through the different sections.
Library Dependency Update:
NX 12.5 has an update to the library used in Kleeen authored projects.
Kleeen advises you to take the following actions:
- Before using the new version you have to upgrade your project running the following command:
npx nx g @nrwl/workspace:convert-to-nx-project --all
- Do a PR to your branch with the changes generated by the previous command
- Merge the PR into your branch. Now you are ready to upgrade your code.
- You can check this blog from Nrwl/nx to read more about the Per-project configuration
Minor updates and fixes:
- Sometimes filters were not being added successfully through the context menu on visualizations.
- Filter in using the context menu caused a crash of the app for some users.
- Fixed a responsiveness issue affecting custom widgets on narrow screens.
- Improved context menu logic to determine the options available.
- Enhanced scrollbar display for context tables running on Windows.
- Prevented crosslink from appearing on aggregations.