Granularity is now supported for widgets with time-based data on the x-axis. This allows grouping data by day, week, month, quarter, and year.
Minor updates and fixes:
• Users were experiencing errors while adding new Things as attributes or updates due to the lack of validation of existing Things when adding the name.
• After creating Things of a severity level, users forgot to complete the setup by providing sample data. So now sample levels are being auto-generated on the sample data field.
• Some users were annoyed by a quick login screen page showing after site reloading. The screen has been removed.
• We fixed a problematic issue that was making the user preferences page crash.
• An improved color scheme for login in new prototypes has been applied.
• We also fixed the issue, making the filter fail.
• Refactor CSS code that was affecting the build command.